Coilover Shootout! Godspeed Mono MAXX VS BC Racing BR Series!
Have you ever wondered: Are Godspeed Project coilovers good? Check out this box-opening comparison video!
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
- Spring Rate: F: 7kg / R: 12kg
For $1085, you get to choose your own spring rate & can Upgrade to swift Springs for extra money. You also get more street cred!
- 40 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Mono-tube Design With Anodized Shock Body
- Lightweight aluminum shock components and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets.
- 52 mm carbon steel shock body with a 44 mm internal piston.
- Independent ride height and spring pre-load adjustments.
- Italian IP F.A made shock oil with a high viscosity index.
- Front camber adjustable plates are included
- Spring Rate: F: 12kg / R: 9kg
For $990, Godspeed Maxx offers 40 levels of damper, their top plates are thicker on the front coils, comes with rear strut mounts & adjustable endlinks. Price is slightly cheaper than BC Racing.
Both coilovers are Made in Taiwan!