BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - REAR CAMBER ARM + TRACTION RODS (MRS-HA-0180 / Old# 6756 + MRS-HA-0114 / Old# 6757)
Wheel alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under-steer, over-steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under-steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under-steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint but is always dependent on driver style, therefore the adjust-ability of the alignment of a vehicle is critical when tuning for speed. The clock does not lie and having the vehicle alignment can make seconds of a difference.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder-coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear Lower-Rear Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only. Combine with Rear Toe Arms and Rear-Rear Control Arms for the ultimate in adjust-ability.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
NOTE: The Honda Accord 2008+ and Acura TSX 2009+ and TL 2009+ Adjustable Rear Camber Arm by itself allows camber change of up to ±1 degree. The Rear Toe Control Arm (P# MR-6724) and Rear Lateral Arm (P# MR-6756) may be required if more than 1 degree change is required. This single arm is also an ideal replacement arm for a damaged OE arm. Attention: Toe will change as you adjust camber with this control arm. MR-6757 ONLY CAN DO Camber: ±1.0 degree. If more than 3.0 degrees is necessary, please install – MR-6724, MR-6756, and MR-6757 all together.
- Minimum Arm Length: 16 5/8"
- Maximum Arm Length: 18 5/8"
(measured center hole to center hole)
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- Pillow ball bearing replaces OEM rubber bushing.
- Durable Steel construction to withstand high-stresses of competition.
- Powder coated with brilliant blue finish for years of performance