It appears that your cart is currently empty
BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - REAR TRACTION RODS+ TOE + CAMBER ARM
(MRS-HA-0180 / Old# 6756 + MRS-HA-0171 / Old# 6724 + MRS-HA-0114 / Old# 6757)
FIT: HONDA ACCORD 08-12, 13-16
*Will not fit Accord Crosstour*
Those who seek the most from their car know that in the rigors of competition you need to extract every ounce of performance from your machine. You need the capability to have every degree of adjustment above and beyond that of a street driven vehicle. You need the strength to withstands the stresses and strains of hard corners, a rough course and brutal weight transfer and chassis flex.
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
NOTE: The Honda Accord 08+ and Acura TSX and TL Adjustable Rear Camber Arm by itself allows camber change of up to ±1 degree. The Rear Toe Control Arm (P# MR-6724) and Rear Lateral Arm (P# MR-6756) may be required if more than 1 degree change is required. This single arm is also an ideal replacement arm for a damaged OE arm. Attention: Toe will change as you adjust camber with this control arm. MR-6757 ONLY CAN DO Camber: ±1.0 degree. If more than 3.0 degrees is necessary, please install – MR-6724, MR-6756, and MR-6757 all together.
- Pillow ball bearing replaces OEM rubber bushing.
- Durable Steel construction to withstand high-stresses of competition.
- Powder coated with brilliant blue finish for years of performance
Eyelet Width: 1 3/4"
Eyelet Bolt-hole Inner Diameter: 7/16" ID
Minimum Arm Length: 9 3/8"
Maximum Arm Length: 10 7/8" (with safe amount of thread engagement maintained)
These rear upper Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- Minimum Arm Length: 16 5/8"
- Maximum Arm Length: 18 5/8"
(measured center hole to center hole)