It appears that your cart is currently empty
BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - TENSION ROD (MRS-TY-0680/ Old #6583)
Toyota COROLLA 84-87 GTS/SR5,
Toytoa MR2 91-92 *90-91 production date SW20*
The AE86 Toyota Corolla is already 20 years old, and yet to this day remains an reckoning force in motor-sports. Most predominantly used in drifting, the AE86 dominates the drift series against opponents with overwhelming power and advanced technology while sticking to the basics of performance with balance and agility.
The AE86 Corolla is well balanced and is most often powered by the race-proven 4A-GE motors that transfer energy through their FR-Drive-train. Though this vehicle is an amazing vehicle in it s stock form, it always leaves something to be desired for the truth enthusiast who has the need to bring the most out of their performance machine.
Megan Racing is now taking on the AE86 Corolla GT-S/SR5 by unveiling a series of performance parts. These Pillow-ball Tension Rods are designed to replace the OEM bars and their soft rubber bushings which are now aged 20 years. All the pieces are constructed of a high-strength steel alloy which allows them to retain lightweight characteristics and are then powder-coated by a 3-Stage process to a brilliant metallic blue finish. The joints are constructed of Self-Lubricating ball joints which eliminate all play and steering deviation normally associated with the soft OEM rubber bushings, which have probably deteriorated by now.
Adjustable lengths allow fine tuning for proper suspension geometry and allow you to enter in a corner and initiate with confidence. A more direct feel while cornering and added stability in a drift will allow you to drive and perform to your vehicle s full potential.
- Designed for the 1984-1987 Toyota Corolla GT-S/SR5.
- Adjustable length to fine tune your Caster.
- High-Strength steel alloy retains durability with lightweight characteristics.
- 3-Stage powder-coating process gives a brilliant metallic blue finish.
- Self-Lubricating Ball Joints prevent any binding and play like OEM bushings.
- Increased stability during drifting and cornering.
- Adjustable lengths to fine-tune your suspension geometry
- Pillow ball
- Adjustment rod requires 11/16" of minimum thread engagement.
Length of center of bolt to the first stud:
- Minimum Length: 12.5"
- Maximum Length: 14.0"