It appears that your cart is currently empty
BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - FRONT + REAR CAMBER ARM (MRS-LX-0311/ Old# 6712 + MRS-LX-0313)
FIT: LEXUS IS250/350 06-13, GS300/350/430/450h/460 06-11 RWD MODEL ONLY
**DON'T FIT AWD MODEL**
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under steer, over steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
Alignment is crucial to the handling of your vehicle. Remembering that the only thing that touches the ground is your "Contact Patch" of your tires you have to make sure that your tires and wheels are doing exactly what you want. With this you must make sure you have the proper camber, caster and toe as well as make sure they are all working together and not against each other.
These Front-Upper A-Arms allow the adjustment of more Negative Camber in the front and are perfect for any driver looking to properly tune their machine for performance. The Powder coated Steel Construction also adds for durability and wear against demanding competitive conditions and rough driving surfaces as well.
- Allows for additional NEGATIVE and POSITIVE camber correction to properly tune camber for suspension travel.
- Polyurethane-Hard Rubber compound removes any "slop" in control arm motion.
- High-Strength Steel-Alloy designed to be light weight yet durable.
- 3-Stage Powder coating process to protect against the elements and offer a brilliant pink finish.
- Rubber viscosity is around 2000KGS
These rear upper Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Minimum Arm Length: 11 5/8"
- Maximum Arm Length: 13 1/8"
- Rod End Width: 2 1/8"
- Rod End ID: 9/16"
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.