It appears that your cart is currently empty
BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - REAR TOE CONTROL ARM + CAMBER CONTROL ARM (MRS-MT-0620 MRS-MT-0570)
FIT : MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO VII-IX
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
These Toe-Control arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe in/out setting of the vehicle. Toe is crucial for the straight line stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect than the front toe.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- Pillow Ball bushing
- MSRP: $207.00
These control arms replace the factory units on the left and right to give you more adjust ability in camber. The reinforced rubber bushings helps with rigidity. These control arms are extremely strong for any extreme driving and powder coated with Megan Racing colors.
- 150% Harder than stock bushings
- Made with high-strength and anti-craking rubber material
- Rubber viscosity is around 2000KGS