It appears that your cart is currently empty
BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - REAR TOE + TRACTION CONTROL ARM (LX-0370 LX-0380/ Old# 6392 6374)
FIT: LEXUS IS200/300 01-05, GS300/GS400/GS430 98-05 MODEL
Those who seek the most from their car know that in the rigors of competition you need to extract every ounce of performance from your machine. You need the capability to have every degree of adjustment above and beyond that of a street driven vehicle. You need the strength to withstands the stresses and strains of hard corners, a rough course and brutal weight transfer and chassis flex.
It s within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
When the IS300 chassis is lowered a significant amount, the rear wheels tend to toe out, which can cause problematic issues such as the rear end coming out in corners. These rear toe control arms will help re-align the car when ride heights are lowered considerably from original ride height.
Minimum Arm Length: 8 7/16"
Maximum Arm Length: 10 3/16"
(measured from eyelet hole center to ball joint stud center)
Eyelet Inner Diameter: 15/32"
Eyelet Width: 1 11/16"
- Pillow ball bearing replaces OEM rubber bushing.
- Durable Steel construction to withstand high-stresses of competition.
- Powder-coated with brilliant blue finish for years of performance.
These Traction rods allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear suspension geometry. By changing the length of the traction rod you change the position and pitch of which the suspension rotates upon and you change the amount of "Anti-Squat" of the rear. Although the adjustment is minimal, it can change the behavior or the vehicle during weight transfer.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- 5/8" thread width / minimum thread engagement
- 1/2" ID of rod end
- 1 9/16" rod end width
- 1/2" ID of fork end
- 1 9/16" fork end width
- Minimum Arm Length: 13 1/8"
- Maximum Arm Length: 14 1/2"
(arm length measured with minimum thread engagement of 5/8")