It appears that your cart is currently empty
BRAND NEW MEGAN RACING - REAR TRACTION ROD + TOE ARM (LX-0470 LX-0480 / Old# 7146 7148)
FIT: LEXUS LS430 01-06 MODEL
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have understeer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; understeer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accomidate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powdercoated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These Traction rods allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear suspension geometry. By changing the length of the traction rod you change the position and pitch of which the suspension rotates upon and you change the amount of "Anti-Squat" of the rear. Although the adjustment is minimal, it can change the behavior or the vehicle during weight transfer.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
Toe Control Arms: These control static toe and toe change during suspension compression. When lowered aggressively, our cars toe curve is significantly changed, becoming steeper (more change with less movement).
- Adjustable lengths to tune Rear-Toe
- Pillow ball bearing replace OEM rubber bushing.
- Durable Steel construction to withstand high-stresses of competition.
- Powder coated with brilliant blue finish for years of performance.